Always on database in suspect mode and suspended data movement.
- Hardware failure
- Improper shutdown of the database server
- Corruption of the database files
- Unavailable device files
- Unavailable database files
- Database resource used by operating system
- SQL Server incorrectly asserts free data page space when a row is inserted
This also suspended the data movement between databases in Always on group from primary to secondary.
Appreciate your suggestions. Please comment your feedback and reach me out via email
Subscribe for Blog posts [Click Here]
Follow FB Page [Click Here]
Follow FB Group [Click Here]
For Suggestion & Feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org